Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Ten Percent Time

Hi Everyone,
Welcome to our blog dedicated to the 10% idea. I wanted this blog to be a place where we can share our ideas, and offer help when needed.Please email me anything you would like me to post.
I used this opportunity to start a knitting club here at New River.It started as a teen group and became an open age range group, I've had an 8 year old through to 2 Grandmas. Our most loyal members are pre-teens who have shown tremendous dedication and persistence. I also have had several patrons who have volunteered to help with teaching, some who have donated money,and some who have given us supplies. It is a friendly group that meets twice a month in the evening.
I look forward to hearing about your ideas. Together we can design new programs for our patrons and enjoy creativity in our work.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment